We want to assure you of the steps we are taking to make you safe.
In this ever-evolving situation that we are all facing together, the health and safety of our clients and staff is, as always, paramount. We will continue to monitor and review medical advice from the health authorities.
Aurora is founded on a deep passion for wellness and at times like this it is more important than ever that self-care is a priority. When there are elevated levels of stress and worry, it is vitally important to take some time out even for a few minutes to breathe, ground yourself and refuel your tank.
Lyndall Mitchell – Founder Aurora Spas and ASPAR
Providing a Safe Environment for Our Clients & Therapists:
We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself into the Spa Experience. For this reason, we have taken extra measures to safeguard our guests prior to arrival. We kindly ask the following:
For the safety of our guests and employees, if you or a member of your household has developed any of the following symptoms: Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Sore Throat, Headache within the last 7 days please contact the Spa prior to arrival of your appointment or facility use, so we can obtain further information.
As a gentle reminder, if you or any member of your household has recovered from any of these symptoms within the last 14 days, we recommend you call the spa prior to arrival.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to welcoming you (back) to the Spa.
BEGINNING YOUR EXPERIENCE
• Safe distancing of 1.5 metres is always adhered to, our lounge chairs are position for guests to remained safely distanced.
• Sanitizer is available for guests upon arrival and throughout experience.
• All linen is changed including all hand towels
• Bed head rest is sanitized before placing new cover
• All surfaces wiped and sanitized
• Bathroom/rest room cleaned and sanitized
• All therapist products and tools cleaned and sanitized
• Therapist should wear gloves and mask while cleaning and refreshing the room
• Our steam room is sanitized, and fresh towels and mitts supplied to guests.
• Therapist should wash and sanitize hands in front of guest before and after treatment, and always before touching guest face
• Therapist and guests must wear mask at all time during any sort of treatment *the exceptions to this are being alone in the steam room and when drinking tea or water.