We are very excited to share some of Jessica Sepel’s recipes that are ideal for spring!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 heaped tablespoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- ground pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 large carrots, peeled into thin ribbons
- 2 cups baby spinach
- For Tahini Lemon Dressing:
- ⅓ cup cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives (optional)
- Himalayan salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl toss together the cauliflower, salt, sumac, chilli flakes, pepper and olive oil. Spread onto the prepared tray and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and roasted.
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together until smooth and combined.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, carrots and spinach leaves together, drizzle the salad with the dressing and scatter over the parsley.